WSconnect.io is an online membership, registration and reservation system provided by World Water Skiers Foundation Inc. and subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE(S) OR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE(S) & SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE(S) & SERVICES. WSCONNECT.IO INC. MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE(S). YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE(S) & SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Right of use
WSconnect.io, provides an online membership, registration and reservation system that allows you, the user, to electronically make membership, registrations and reservations at the third parties companies and business registered at our Site(s). You may only use this Site(s) to make legitimate membership, registrations or reservations and shall not use this Site(s) for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent membership, registration or reservation. The Site(s) shall be used only for the intended purpose of making, canceling or modifying membership, registrations. You may also update your user profile at any time and check the information about third party companies and businesses listed at our Site(s). You understand that business and companies where you make registrations or reservations are solely responsible for the accuracy of event and registration information as well as for the fulfillment of any obligation from the registration or reservation. WSconnect.io is therefore not responsible for any unexpected changes or cancellations made to your reservations or registrations by the event organizer. Furthermore, WSconnect.io can not be held accountable for any failure by the event organizer to fulfill their obligations.
The entire contents of the Site(s) are protected by copyright laws. The owner of the copyrights is WSconnect.io, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE(S). No part of the Site(s) may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other websites, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without WSconnect.io’s written permission.
3. Individual Registration and Access
Each registration is for a single user or primary family user only. To access the Site(s), you may be asked to enter your individual Login Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:
- any other person sharing your Login Name and Password.
- any part of the Site(s) being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with WSconnect.io as users of the Site(s)
- access through a single Login Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network
- any attempt to access functions or information not assigned to the Login Name
If we reasonably believe that a Login Name and Password are being used in any of these ways, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
WSconnect.io requires you to provide contact information such as address, phone number and email address. This information is mandatory to administer your membership, make reservations or registrations. Third Party Companies and Businesses have access to your address and contact information, but only for purposes relating to registrations and reservations.
- WSconnect.io will not share any contact or private information provided by the users in the Site(s) with companies and businesses that are not listed in the Site(s). Nor will it sell individual user names or other private profile information to third parties.
- User’s demographic information such as age and gender will not be passed onto others unless required by the Third Party Company or Business where users make reservations or registrations.
- “Cookies” are used to remember the your Login Name, preferred language and province/state. Your password and personal information is never stored in the “Cookie”. You may opt to deactivate the use of “Cookies”at any time without affecting the functionality of the Site(s) by using your browser’s capabilities.
- WSconnect.io may track your IP address or domain name while you are visiting the Site(s). This information is solely used for internal traffic monitoring and capacity. Your personal information cannot be retrieved through IP tracking.
5. Third Party Information & Advertising Material
You understand that, except for information and services clearly identified as being supplied by WSconnect.io does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Part of the Site(s) may contain advertising material submitted to WSconnect.io by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site(s) complies with international, national and state laws. WSconnect.io is not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion.
6. Force Majeure
WSconnect.io shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site(s) irrespective of the cause, nor for the failure to perform by any of the third party companies and businesses listed in our Site(s).
WSconnect.io hereby excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site(s). WSCONNECT.IO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site(s) or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site(s) or any such material
- the inability of the businesses where the user requests a registration or reservation to honor such requests
- any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site(s) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site(s)
8. Florida,USA Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be subject to the laws of the state of Florida and laws of the United States of America. Florida’s courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WSconnect.io (World Water Skiers Foundation Inc.), its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you while accessing WSconnect.io’s Site(s).
WSconnect.io may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this Site(s) or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions or to provide truthful personal and contact information. This Agreement may also be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions in this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.